Tayte and I woke up this morning, did his breathing treatment and then we went to the gym. I worked out for 90min and Tayte was in the provided childcare. Then we went to his doctors appointment for his breathing. GOOD NEWS Tayte is doing well, so well infact, that he is going off 2 of his medicines and the third medicine is going to be cut to only once a day.The doctor explained that once a little irritaion gets in Tayte's Lungs is cause inflamation to spread like wild fire so if he starts coughing or gets a cold or anything then we have to increase his meds again. But great news Tayte is not allergic to milk. The lab results all came back negative so he can have milk again. Well I better go get him from his crib, nap time is over.
Love
Renee
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment