Monday, December 22, 2008

Finally Home again

Well, Tayte does indeed have a fungal infection, with the expensive cream that we just got from the pharmacy he should be all better in 2-3days. Tayte does have a cold, but the doctor said that his ears look perfect!! Also Tayte got scratched by the cat this morning, I guess that the cat finally had enough of being drug around, hair pulled, and patted by Tayte. The bad news is that cats can carry a bacteria that can kill infants and toddlers. This bacteria enters the blood stream through the open scratch. So we are on the watch out for symptoms as we speak. Well we also went to the grocery store and By BJ, so we have been running around town for about 4 hours. It was nice because we got all of our errons done, but Tayte took his nap in the car and is full of energy and ready to play. Well I better go chase the wild child and try to get some more house cleaning done. I also need to look up how to clip cats nails......sometimes I think that it would be easier to kill mice than groom a cat. Guess that is a toss up
Love
Renee

2 comments:

  1. Hi - trying this comment thing again - Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the comment worked!!! Renee

    ReplyDelete