I woke up this morning with more excitement of the season. Every morning when Tayte wakes up the first thing he wants is all of the Christmas lights on. I count to three and then plug them in and he starts to cheer, smile, and clap is hands. I wonder what he will do when we take down the tree and other decor. I may have to leave some lights up in his room. Yesterday I spent the day rearranging my kitchen drawers because Tayte has grown taller and stronger and can now open more drawers. Now instead of the battery/ tool/permeate marker drawers are the drawers contain all of his sippie cups. My goal is to have him completely off of bottles by the begging of the year. So far the bottle training has been pretty successful he does not seem to mind the sippie cups. Everyday Tayte gets 30 minutes of TV time, while I get ready and gather my sanity for the day. He really likes this new show(new to me anyway) called Sid the Science kid. I am so proud that Tayte likes a cartoon science show.
Tayte's new adventure is to climb up on the oven, he pulls him self up on the door handle and puts his feet on the handle for the drawer under the oven, then he continues to try and climb up further, but so far he is not strong enough to get up any further.
Today I think that Tayte and I are going to venture out to Target and look for some snow boots. Tayte is really rebelling socks and shoes I am hoping that maybe he will like snow boots better. I guess that Lee really liked snow boots so hopefully that will work. Tayte really likes to be outside so I am trying really hard to shoe train him so we can go outside on the warmer days.
Other than that not much else going on here, we are enjoying all of the Christmas cards that are coming. Thanks!
We love you all
The Tahja's
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment