Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tayte's Health Update

Well Tayte and I went to another doctor's appointment and it was discovered that Tayte has a heart murmur, which is not really a big deal lots of people have them. All of the prelim x-rays/ekg's/heart tests have all come back normal!! PHEW!! However, they are still concerned that he has some kind of neurological problem. Possible seizures. So on Monday we go to children's hospital in denver and see two nuerolgists and we will get eeg's and cat scans to look for any warning signs. We are also getting a 24 hour home heart monitor for Tayte so they can monitor his heart when he goes into his unconcius state. I am still in shock and stressed out. We drove up to Laramie last night to be with my parents so I could get some sleep and we would have some help watching Tayte. Tayte has been really fussy and whinny and has been screaming a lot. So I am really apprciating the help watching him and a break. I will let you know how all Monday goes. Please keep Tayte in your Prayers.
Love
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment