We got a little snow overnight, about a half inch, most of which is gone now. Tayte is being fussy this morning and has a little "barky" cough, so we are going to bump his breathing treatments up to twice a day for today and tomorrow. If he does not get better by Friday I will take him back to the doctor.
I am trying to be in the Valentine's Day Spirit, but I can't handle the pink anymore, it really does make me feel nauseous just to look at all the pink. I know I could not even make it two weeks with a pink background. I at least found blue hearts until after Valentines day.
Yesterday I fished the book the Shack by William Young. It was a good book, it is a spiritual book that deals a lot with forgiveness. I really enjoyed it.
I have a headache this morning and I am a little tired, but other than that I am doing well. I am getting really excited for Lee's parents to arrive Tomorrow. I know that Lee is also excited.
Well I better go and play with Tayte
Love
Renee
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment