Tayte and I played in the Toy basket and then went out and played in the snow! Tayte refused mittens, so we did not stay out long, but he sure had fun! Even with the sun out we are still below freezing about 21 Degrees. I hope you enjoy. I even had time to edit some of these pictures crop, brighten etc. Oh the football background is for the Superbowl GO CARDNIALS!! Love Renee
Tayte was named after Layla and was his very first friend. We miss you Layla..Love you forever. Layla received her wings on September 12th, 2007 after a long fight with a metabolic disorder.
I am now a stay at home mom of one son, named Tayte. The past few years have been interesting. Lee and I married in July 2004. Lee Graduated from WyoTech in December 2005 and then I graduated from the University of Wyoming in 2006. Then Lee and I moved to Utah where we both worked in the oil fields for two and a half years. I worked as both a field engineer and lab tech. Lee worked as a field mechanic. Tayte James Tahja was born on September 6, 2007. Tayte was named after Layla James Loss, July 17th 2006-September 12, 2007. (see Pictures above)
Where's Mommy? Elaine
ReplyDeleteMommy is hiding from the camera, but still enjoying all of the fun!!
ReplyDelete