Tayte is doing amazingly well. The doctor said that she is surprised that his lungs are healing so quickly. We are down to doing breathing treatments every other day. The doctor thinks now that Tayte is home and out of Day Care that his immune system is finally getting a fair chance to fight the RSV(WHICH CAN TAKE YEARS TO FULLY HEAL), where before his immune system was so stressed trying to fight ear infections(not to mention all the antibiotics and steroids)that there was nothing left to heal his lungs. We go back in 2 months to see his asthma doctor again. I love this doctor she makes me feel so much better, she said that we are so good for Tayte, he is such a happy boy, she can tell that we don't yell at him, and we are so calm and patient with him, she just had lots of praises to say about how well is his parented. GO US!!! I am always so nervous when I go to the doctor I always feel like everyone is checking me out to see if I am a good enough mom, and this doctor just made my day. Maybe things will work out if I stay home full time. Well I better go make dinner.
Love
Renee
No comments:
Post a Comment